This course can be run in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as a public or private course.
The cost is $900 plus GST, or the early bird rate of $720 plus GST 30 days prior to course. You may also be eligible for group discounts should you like to run a private course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This course is designed for those looking to use Visual Management (including Kanban) to:
- Improve team communication
- Improve workflow
- Streamline delivery processes
- Make internal roadblocks visible
- Empower teams to take ownership for what work is happening
- Create a common set of terminology across teams
- Become predictable in their delivery cycle and lead time
It also teaches how to use Visual Management in the real world via a mixture of modules of theory, games and its application on a real project.
Visual Management can be applied at any level, for teams, groups or even individuals.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- The history of Visual Management
- The six principles of Visual Management
- How Visual Management can be used in Agile or traditional environments
- How Visual Management can be applied in your environment
Come as a team and you will go away with a Visual Management board you can use the following day.
Come as an individual and you will go away with techniques you can immediately apply.
- What is Visual Management?
- How does being Agile fit in?
- How does Kanban work?
- Six principles to help implement Visual Management
A desire to improve the way you work