The most difficult step to take in a Lean IT transformation (be it Agile, DevOps, service management etc.) is the very first one. Organisations fall into the trap of learning Lean concepts and talking about the possibilities, but the initial excitement fades and the transformation never gets off the ground. Lack of alignment to organisational purpose, inability to figure out where to start and fear of making mistakes all conspire to keep companies from ever getting started in the first place.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- Gain understanding of the core elements of the Lean IT Roadmap and how to apply it to your DevOps/Agile/Lean transformation
- Identify your organisation’s current strengths, challenges and readiness to begin a Lean IT transformation
- Learn to apply key concepts, methods and tools critical to successful transformation
- Acquire the skills to plan and launch a Lean transformation using a case study simulation
- Reflect on how you will apply these concepts and tools to get started on the right path or to check/adjust in your organisation
The workshop will focus on preparing you to implement the foundation of a sustainable Lean transformation, not just focus on terms, definitions and theory without application!
About Mike Orzen
As president of Mike Orzen & Associates, Inc., Mike’s passion for continual improvement and effective Enterprise Excellence methodologies help clients build a healthy organisational culture that prioritises respectfully engaging people, improving business process capability through enabling people and leveraging information technology to drive a culture of operational excellence.
With a consulting and coaching career spanning more than 20 years, Mike Orzen has collected a unique blend of Lean, Six Sigma, Finance, IT and Operations insights that he uses to help organisations in their pursuit of Enterprise Excellence. His personable approach and people-first philosophy has inspired leaders and empowered workforces to successfully apply Leadership, Lean and Enterprise Excellence practices in many complex work environments.
Print/Share Course Description
No prerequisites for this course.