This course can be run in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as a public or private course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
As an executive, you instinctively know that your business needs to be Agile. You might have even heard terms like ‘Agile’, ‘Scrum’ and ‘Kanban’ used around your business. But what exactly is ‘Agile’ and how can it help your business out-manoeuvre the competition? How does it increase speed to market, customer satisfaction and employee morale, while also reducing costs? And how do you and your fellow executives best support the change to an Agile approach?
This half-day interactive workshop will challenge the way you think about the way your organisation does work and your view of the people doing that work. Agile organisations trust their workforce and empower them to make decisions, change processes, run experiments and challenge the status quo. They focus on doing work that has the highest value, delivering small pieces as rapidly as possible so they can learn quickly and adapt when needed. This workshop helps executives understand and prepare for the change and touches on models for governance and change management.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Express the difference between a traditional and an Agile business
- Explain the type of executive leadership and managerial support Agile requires
- Analyse what benefits and strategic capability your organisation could obtain through Agile
- Evaluate what is required for your organisation to successfully adopt an Agile mindset
- The worldwide shift in management
- Why do organisations need to be Agile?
- What is Agile?
- How do we use this to achieve business agility?
- Change – how do we make it work?
- What is required from us?
Executives, managers and strategic stakeholders in organisations that need to quickly obtain an overview of Agile concepts and how they can be applied.
Print/Share Course Description
No prerequisites for this course.