Assurity - Realising the future
Focusing in three core areas – applied innovation, new ways of working and modernising technology – we’re helping NZ clients leverage technology to better serve their customers. In turn we’re improving the lives of Kiwis and our nation’s productivity. We like to think we’re ‘bringing the future forward. This job is an opportunity to bring your future forward too.
You’ll be joining a NZ-owned, independent consulting business with over 260 exceptionally talented people. Together, they deliver game-changing digital transformation solutions for large organisations.
We've got some exciting transformation pieces of work with well known brands in Auckland and are looking for experienced Test Leads with a real passion for quality delivery to become part of these transformations. You will be helping clients to build in quality and ensure they're using appropriate techniques and tools to improve their world.
As an experienced Consultant, you'll be comfortable engaging with clients, have excellent communication skills and be confident in challenging the status quo to achieve better software delivery outcomes. We particularly value the ability and drive to learn and develop new skills and remain current with all the latest innovations in the testing world.
To summarise, we're looking for someone with:
- Proven experience working as a Test Lead working across varied industries and technologies
- An interest in the future of test and New Ways of Working
- An excellent communicator with a passion for all things testing
- Experience in using techniques such as visual models, specification by example(SBE) and applying lean thinking is desirable
- Experience and knowledge, taking ownership of complex requirements documentation and deriving test assets and approaches
- Know when testing is a candidate for automation
- Thrives on talking to both technical and business stakeholders to better understand and agree requirements
- Passion and confidence to set direction and provide support for the wider team
- Confident in working across varying software methodologies and working to aggressive timelines
- Ability to work in an environment where you can influence and direct change
- Identify, communicate and manage risks effectively
What’s in it for you?
Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!