Assurity has built a reputation for improving clients' quality, capability, agility, innovation and capacity; delivering these outcomes by challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It takes amazing people to do it and making a difference is a fantastic reward. The People Lead is the primary point of contact between Assurity and our staff, who are often based on a client site.
As the People Lead, you will provide coaching and guidance to a large team. While not being responsible for day-to-day client delivery, the People Lead is key in facilitating the building of both technical and professional capability and supporting career development whilst ensuring staff feel connected to our organisation. We also have a number of great people projects to own & work on focussing on helping our people succeed.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- A genuine focus on people. We have a number of core values that define our ‘how’ with our overarching value of ‘care’ taking priority
- A good grasp of people and HR frameworks and how these can be effectively implemented to achieve great results and delight our staff
- A good listener and facilitator. So that you can act as a sounding board for our staff and develop their trust and respect by achieving great outcomes
- A coaching mindset, encouraging those around you to step out of their comfort zone and reach their potential
- Someone who isn’t afraid of difficult conversations and who can ensure feedback to their people is regular, fact based and fair
- Experience in leading and developing people to help them reach their full potential
- An understanding of IT professional services and with experience in developing the soft consulting skills in others.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company where forward-thinking people thrive. If you're looking for a role where you can influence the future of tech, grow your own skills and work with a super-talented team to deliver awesome outcomes, join us today!
Hiring the right talent is hugely important to us. Which is why we have our own specialist internal recruitment team and encourage interested people to apply directly. We prefer to have a direct relationship with our candidates and don't work with third parties.
If you’d like a copy of the job description please email email@example.com