Realising the future
Assurity is a digital consultancy working with NZ companies to help them with their technology transformations. Focusing in three core areas – applied innovation, New Ways of Working and modernising technology – we’re helping NZ clients leverage technology to better serve their customers. In turn we’re improving the lives of Kiwis and our nation’s productivity. We like to think we’re ‘bringing the future forward. This job is an opportunity to bring your future forward too.
You’ll be an invaluable and highly visible member of the team and ensure that our systems are running smoothly. As our Systems Specialist you’ll be responsible for the management, configuration, administration and ongoing upgrades and support of our various support platforms with an emphasis on our Workday ERP platform. This will include Human Capital Management, Finance and Professional Services Automation and their various modules.
You’ll work closely with key stakeholders to implement updates, work with our vendors on new modules and upgrades, manage integrations, and provide timely data insights through reporting and analysis.
It’s a small team here so we’re looking for someone who is willing to take on a broad role. You’ll also be responsible for our general security access to our systems (making sure the right people can access the right things) and looking after vendor relationships for software, hardware and networks.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Workday system working with the key stakeholders; researching, troubleshooting and resolving issues, applying best practices and ensuring long-standing solutions
- Understand configured business processes and security matrices and maintain system user assignments and other administration tasks
- You’ll develop new reports and datasets
- Run our internal systems support helpdesk
- Assist with data conversion
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations, and upgrades
We’ll train you in the Workday system with the aim that you become the SME but to be successful in this role you might have come from a Level 2 help desk role with reporting responsibilities or a similar Reporting Analyst role. You’ll ideally have:
- Experience troubleshooting issues with an investigative mindset to be able to figure out issues independently
- Stakeholder management skills across all levels in the business
- Experience or knowledge of HCM or ERP systems, including configuration and integrations
- An understanding of data integrity
- Experience developing SQL reports
- Detail–oriented and thorough when analysing and troubleshooting issues/cases
- Proven analytical, problem solving and data modeling experience
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel, Access & Word
- Ability to learn systems quickly, prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Knowledge of hardware and networking systems
You might have 2 years or 5 years experience but due to the large numbers of applications we receive for these roles we’d encourage you include a cover letter with your application explaining why you’re interested in this role and what you bring to it. Applicants should be in Wellington and available for face to face interviews.
What’s in it for you?
Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!