Assurity improves software outcomes for New Zealand's largest organisations. We've built a reputation for delivering these outcomes by understanding the best of what's happening out there, challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It's tough work and it takes amazing people to do it, but making a difference is a fantastic reward.
Due to business growth, we're looking for an experienced Senior Test Analyst with a real passion for quality delivery and some exposure to automation frameworks and tools. You will be helping clients to build in quality and ensure they're using appropriate techniques and tools to improve their world.
As an experienced Consultant, you'll be comfortable engaging with clients, have excellent communication skills and be confident in challenging the status quo to achieve better software delivery outcomes. We particularly value the ability and drive to learn and develop new skills and remain current with all the latest innovations in the testing world.
To summarise, we're looking for:
- Proven experience working as a Senior Test Analyst
- An individual who excels at being a role model within their team
- An excellent communicator with a passion for all things testing
- Experience in using techniques such as visual models, specification by example(SBE) and applying lean thinking is desirable
- Experience and knowledge, taking ownership of complex requirements documentation and deriving test assets and approaches
- Know when testing is a candidate for automation and have the skills to execute automated testing in a tool
- Thrives on talking to both technical and business stakeholders to better understand and agree requirements
- Passion and confidence to set direction and provide support for the wider team
- Confident in working across varying software methodologies and working to aggressive timelines
- Ability to work in an environment where you can influence and direct change
- Identify, communicate and manage risks effectively
- Experience working across varied industries and technologies
You will have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. You'll also believe in continued evolution of your own career. At Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that.
As we've grown, we've taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it's family here. We take care of each other because we're in it together.
We're a company of people with a shared vision; to put New Zealand Software Assurance on the global map and showcase our unique skills and ideas. This is an opportunity which doesn't come up very often, by applying, you'll have a chance to join our family and share in this incredible journey with us.