Assurity has built a reputation for improving clients quality, capability, agility, innovation and capacity; delivering these outcomes by challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It’s takes amazing people to do it and making a difference is a fantastic reward.
We're on the hunt for experienced and passionate Senior Test Analysts or technical testers to join our super-talented team to deliver great software outcomes through Better Testing practices.
As someone with proven experience as an STA or with technical testing, you'll have a passion for all things tech, a curious mind and a desire to try new things. You'll also have:
- Excellent communicastion with a passion for all things testing
- Seen as being a role model within their team and loves sharing knowledge
- Experience in using techniques such as visual models, specification by example(SBE) and applying lean thinking is desirable
- Experience and knowledge, taking ownership of complex requirements documentation and deriving test assets and approaches
- Thrives on talking to both technical and business stakeholders to better understand and agree requirements
- Passion and confidence to set direction and provide support for the wider team
- Confident in working across varying software methodologies and working to aggressive timelines
- Ability to work in an environment where you can influence and direct change
- Identify, communicate and manage risks effectively
- Experience working across varied industries and technologies
As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. Our people have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. They also have a desire to be ‘better at better’ themselves and at Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative test community where forward-thinking people thrive. If you're looking for a role where you can influence the future of tech, grow your own skills and work with a super-talented team to deliver awesome software, join us today!
Hiring the right talent is hugely important to us. Which is why we have our own specialist internal recruitment team and encourage interested people to apply directly. We prefer to have a direct relationship with our candidates and don't work with third parties.