We're on the hunt for experienced and passionate Senior Testers and Automation Engineers to join our super-talented team to deliver great software outcomes through Better Testing practices.
Our Consultants are influencers who inspire others and implement change. They thrive on working with technical and business stakeholders to better understand their requirements and improve software outcomes.
What we do for our clients:
- Train and coach teams to introduce a culture, practices and tools that enable quality delivery at speed
- Help teams deliver business value faster by automating tasks and processes, improving their speed, consistency, visibility and compliance
- Implement tools to support the rapid deployment, checking, release, operation and measurement of their product and its supporting infrastructure and configuration
Some projects we're working on:
- Developing tests and mocks to accelerate API partner integration and delivery on large digital transformation programmes
- Revolutionise IT delivery and ways of working with Agile Coaching and implementation of Continuous Testing practices and new automation frameworks
- Developing innovative Open Source frameworks using WebDriver, Concordion and other new technologies to help clients scale.
As someone with proven experience in test engineering or technical testing, you'll have a passion for all things tech, a curious mind and a desire to try new things.
- Be working alongside our clients so great stakeholder management skills and a pragmatic approach is essential.
- 5+ years experience in testing
- Experience in an agile environment
- Broad experience in different environments
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind, always thinking of the “what ifs” and how to test for them
- A structured approach to testing
If you’re experienced with Automation you’ll also
- Be a coding linguist! You need to be fluent in one or more languages e.g. Java, C#, Swift, Ruby, Python, Groovy - and you write good quality clean code!
- Have experience with Open Source and/or commercial tools and frameworks like Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Concordion, SpecFlow, WireMock, SoapUI, Microfocus UFT - not just record and playback
- Experience with automation of REST or SOAP service tests and continuous delivery and version control tools e.g. Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket
As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. Our people have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. They also have a desire to be ‘better ’ themselves and at Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it’s family here.
We really value the testing community and you'll find Assurity folks involved in events like WeTest, Agile NZ, DevOps Days and other meet ups and conferences. We're also proud to be involved with Summer of Tech supporting students with their future careers.
What’s in it for you?
Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!