Assurity has built a reputation for improving clients’ quality, capability, agility, innovation and capacity; delivering these outcomes by challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It takes amazing people to do it and making a difference is a fantastic reward.
At Assurity, we believe that our people and our culture are the backbone of our success and we try to live and breathe our values every day. We’re looking for special people to join our team and help spread our mission to improve business and software outcomes.
What will your day look like?
Reporting to the Wellington General Manager, as a strategic Business Development Manager you’ll be developing new opportunities and driving the pipeline of work through your established networks as well as building new ones in Government and non-government organisations.
You don’t need to be a tech expert, but you need to follow current and future technology trends and be able to converse about current issues in tech with senior business leaders and influence them. Through this you’ll become a trusted strategic advisor to our clients – new solutions offerings particularly in developing areas of technology and business.
- Proven success in building new business within Government and non-government organisations
- Articulate and credible, able to influence at C-suite level and the procurement process
- Able to mobilize solutions and the team
- Ideally have connections in NZ Government and non-govt orgs
- Your motivated by the future, you’re not an order taker chasing RFPs
- Professional service consulting experience in tech
- Focused on making a difference to the future of NZ organisations and technology
- At the end of the day you’ll be responsible for growing our new business client base
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive OTE, and other benefits including health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year – including ice cream on hot days, home baking, a netball team and regular Friday drinks.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!