Assurity improves business and software outcomes for New Zealand's largest organisations. Our clients are delivering outcomes of higher quality, at greater speed, with lower costs and with happier, more engaged teams. Nothing matters more to them, to their customers or to our nation. It’s tough work and it takes amazing people to do it, but making a difference is a fantastic reward.
We’ve built a reputation for delivering these outcomes by understanding the best of what’s happening out there, challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them.
You'll have solid working knowledge of a wide range of analysis techniques, especially in a Lean or Agile product development environment. You may have gained this experience through a range of roles, such as Business Analyst, Product Owner, Consultant etc.
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst professional (typically 5+ years)
- Excellent analytical skills and fluent with a good range of business analysis (& related) methods, frameworks, tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, listening and written
- Self-directed, independent and delivery focused
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Experience in a large Agile digital product development environment would be a plus but isn’t essential
What you’ll do:
- Requirements definition, process design, and occasionally portfolio/project setup for a range of client projects. With a clear focus on reducing waste through the implementation of effective lean techniques
- Work with clients to determine what their needs are, understand their business, and make recommendations on improvements to their work practices.
- Understand requirements within a client environment and providing independent and objective advice regarding any impact on people, process, and technology.
- Work as part of a team to design and deliver agreed solutions, processes, or frameworks utilising knowledge in both Traditional and Agile Frameworks.
- Develop and maintaining a strong relationship with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it’s family here. We take care of each other because we’re in it together.
If this sounds like you, apply today!