Assurity has built a reputation for improving clients quality, capability, agility, innovation and capacity; delivering these outcomes by looking at current and future practices, challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It takes amazing people to do it and making a difference is a fantastic reward.
With mastery of Agile frameworks and practices within complex and challenging projects, you’ll call upon your varied experience to really make a difference for our clients in this role. As part of the Ways of Working team, you’ll be comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, have excellent communication skills and be confident coaching stakeholders within large scale transformation programs of work.
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring experience to individual and wider client teams. This could relate to technical practices and all aspects of Scrum/Kanban, including planning and estimation, daily meetings, team collaboration, tracking progress, and retrospectives
- A background in coaching client Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and Managers on Agile leadership
- The ability to work directly with client product owners, to guide their thinking on the best ways of writing and ranking user stories, gathering customer feedback, and managing stakeholders
- Experience evaluating current design approaches and innovating continuously to leverage new ideas for the clients’ benefit
- Capability in assisting clients with their move to enterprise agile, with the use of tools such as SAFe, Evidence Based Management, Portfolio Kanban, and other appropriate methods within the context of the assignment
- A passion for imparting knowledge onto others, ideally with prior experience in delivering training courses
As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. Our people have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. They also have a desire to be ‘better at better’ themselves and at Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it’s family here.
What’s in it for you?
Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year – including ice cream on hot days, home baking, a netball team and regular Friday drinks.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram@assuritynz
If this sounds like you, hit that apply button now!