In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality solutions at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
We're now looking for a Principal Consultant with a wealth of experience in agility who can make that difference. An exceptional individual who is engaged in the Agile Community, who will bring fresh thinking to help our clients deliver better outcomes faster.
With mastery of Agile frameworks, principles and practices within complex and challenging projects, you’ll call upon your varied experience to really make a difference for our clients in this role. As a leader of the Agile Consulting Practice, you’ll be comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, be an active and contributing member of the community, have excellent communication skills and be confident coaching stakeholders. As a natural people person, your focus will also include the development of others, helping them to grow their own capability both internally at Assurity and with clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring experience to individual and wider client teams. This could relate to technical practices and all aspects of Scrum/Kanban/XP, including planning and estimation, daily meetings, team collaboration, tracking progress, and retrospectives
- A background in coaching Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Managers on all aspects of Agile
- The ability to work directly with client product owners, to guide their thinking on the best ways of crafting and ordering user stories, gathering customer feedback, and managing stakeholders
- Experience evaluating current design approaches and innovating continuously to leverage new ideas for the client's’ benefit
- A passion for imparting knowledge to others, ideally with prior experience in delivering training courses
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We’re like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.