In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality solutions at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
We're now looking for a Consulting Manager with a wealth of experience in agility who can make that difference. Someone who is engaged in the Agile Community, and who will bring fresh thinking to help our clients deliver better outcomes faster.
As a leader of the Agile Consulting Practice, you’ll be comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, be an active and contributing member of the community, have excellent communication skills and be confident coaching stakeholders. As a natural people person, your focus will also include the development of others, helping them to grow their own capability both internally at Assurity and with clients.
You’ll need to be a:
- Strategic leader - Someone that understands where the market is going, and can help position us for the future.
- Someone that understands how to cast and deliver on a vision, bringing people in the team, and the wider branch on the journey
- Manage and grow a pipeline of work, ensuring that the team has a forward looking pipeline of work.
- Build strong partnerships with our clients at the Senior Leadership level.
- A passion for imparting knowledge to others, ideally with prior experience in delivering training courses
This is a rare opportunity for an aspiring or experienced consulting leader who wants to lead a team of exceptional talent, and further their mark in the market. You’ll join the Auckland Branch Leadership team to help lead and grow the business.
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We’re like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.