Realising the future
Assurity is a digital consultancy working with NZ companies to help them with their technology transformations. Focusing in three core areas – applied innovation, New Ways of Working and modernising technology – we’re helping NZ clients leverage technology to better serve their customers. In turn we’re improving the lives of Kiwis and our nation’s productivity. We like to think we’re ‘bringing the future forward. This job is an opportunity to bring your future forward too.
Who are you?
You’ll be an invaluable and highly visible member of the team and ensure that our office systems are as effective as possible. We’re looking for someone that will roll up their sleeves, operate with a sense of urgency with strong attention to detail. You’re a master project manager, problem solver and enjoy being part of a kind, sometimes crazy team.
Nothing is too much trouble for you, from a professional and friendly smile making a great first impression, hosting guests, and supporting the needs of the branch. You’ll have the maturity and life experience to be able to juggle your work and inquiries from visitors and staff.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’re the first person visitors see when they come to the office, you’ll provide a welcoming first impression of our brand
- Kitchen is always stocked and clean, stationary is stocked and waste is minimized
- We run external training courses, you’ll ensure catering and rooms are ready for our customers
- You’ll work with our travel agent to arrange travel and accommodation
- You’ll set up new staff in our systems and induct them
- We have an annual all staff conference, if you like organising events you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in this
- Workplace and facilities management
You need to be able to problem solve and think on your feet, this is a fairly autonomous role so it’s important that you can manage your own workload and priorities.
You might have 2 years or 5 years experience but due to the large numbers of applications we receive for these roles we’d encourage you to include a cover letter with your application explaining why you’re interested in this role and what you bring to it. Applicants should be in Wellington and available for face to face interviews.
What’s in it for you?
Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!