Assurity - Realising the future
Focusing in three core areas – applied innovation, new ways of working and modernising technology – we’re helping NZ clients leverage technology to better serve their customers. In turn we’re improving the lives of Kiwis and our nation’s productivity. We like to think we’re ‘bringing the future forward. This job is an opportunity to bring your future forward too.
You’ll be joining a NZ-owned, independent consulting business with over 260 exceptionally talented people. Together, they deliver game-changing digital transformation solutions for large organisations.
We're looking for a Business Manager with a wealth of experience in agility who can make that difference. Someone who is engaged in the Agile Community, and who will bring fresh thinking to help our clients deliver better outcomes faster.
As Business Manager you’ll be a core member of the leadership team. You’ll be responsible for the execution of our Agile business strategy. You’ll be a trusted partner, developing strong working relationships with decision makers at senior management and board level within client organisations. You’ll display a deep understanding of client issues and build credibility through resolving significant issues
It’s essential that you have an excellent understanding of current and emerging digital thinking, methodologies, standards, frameworks and processes so you can become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- You don’t need to be an Agile practitioner but you’ll have a fundamental knowledge of Agile practises, these might have been gained through transformational project management experience
- You’ll have commercial acumen and be able to build business and close sales
- Strategic leader - Someone that understands where the market is going, and can help position us for the future.
- Someone that understands how to cast and deliver on a vision, bringing people in the team, and the wider branch on the journey
- Manage and grow a pipeline of work, ensuring that the team has a forward looking pipeline of work.
- Build strong partnerships with our clients at the Senior Leadership level.
- A passion for imparting knowledge to others, ideally with prior experience in delivering training courses
What’s in it for you?
Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!