In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best digital thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
Due to business growth, we’re looking for an experienced Test Manager to join our team to manage a number of client projects through to successful completion.
This could include writing test strategy documentation, test planning, mentoring and guiding a talented team and developing innovative ways to deliver positive outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about leadership and delivering a top notch customer experience
- Experience working as a Test Manager on a range of complex quality assurance projects, ideally having worked on programme level initiatives
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with clients at all levels of an organisation
- You'll understand the importance of project and programme governance structures and their influence on approval processes in large organisations, and ensure no i will ever go undotted!
- Someone armed with a toolkit that works, to ensure timely delivery of quality work.
- A good listener, with an honest approach who has a history of being a role model in their leadership roles and who knows how to get the best out of people.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to lead and guide teams focused on outcomes and quality results
- A passion for all things testing
Develop your career
You’ll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We’re like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you’d like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that’s focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.