In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing talented professionals across various areas of Digital Delivery, including Design Thinking, Lean Analysis, Agile, Quality Assurance and DevOps.
We have a number of opportunities for Software Engineers - at varied experience levels - to join our team and help us maintain our leading position in this fast-growing and exciting IT sector.
Assurity is looking for highly skilled, full stack, tech agnostic, polyglot software developers to join an exciting new initiative. You will be working as part of an incredibly talented team at the leading edge of digital delivery, using DevOps techniques to support hypothesis-driven market experiments.
Along with superb technical skills, you will also have a strong customer and user-centric approach, be excellent at contributing in a team environment, have a strong focus on quality and be comfortable with Agile and Lean ways of working.
We don’t mind what your preferred tech stack is, it might be .Net, Java, or another. Whichever it is you will be an expert in it, with the willingness and ability to learn other languages, and ready to apply yourself to different platforms, frameworks, and tools.
You need to be proficient with software development across:
- Service orientation with REST API and JSON
- Web applications – e.g. Razor, Ruby, NodeJS, GO etc.
- Front end frameworks for web – e.g. Angular, React, Knockout etc.
- HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design
- Native app development for Android and iOS (or Xamarin)
- Experience with source code management (e.g. Git), TDD, trunk based development, feature flags, continuous integration and continuous testing
- Experience with both compiled and interpreted languages
- Exposure to both object oriented and functional languages
- Exposure to both relational and distributed databases
Exposure to some of the following would also be a bonus:
- IoT and device integration
- Analytics and BI development
- Chat bots, AI, cognitive services and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Pull requests, peer reviews, gated commits and semantic versioning
- Service reliability management – implementing logging, tracing, telemetry and monitoring for system performance dashboards, security alerting and other non-functionals
- FaaS, SaaS and PaaS cloud configuration management, infrastructure automation, platform provisioning, continuous deployment, containers and container orchestration
We have a reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.
For more information call Hannah Mundell 04 473 0901