In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. The People Lead is the primary point of contact between Assurity and our staff, who are often based on a client site.
We're now looking for a Senior Performance Test Engineer in Auckland who can make that difference and join our talented team.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Performance Test Engineer with knowledge of enterprise and open source tools, technologies and disciplines. In order to deliver great outcomes for our clients, you will think about continuous testing and accelerate delivery but with the business at the centre of everything you do. Ideally the successful applicant will have experience working within a consultancy or have what it takes to make an excellent consultant.
You'll be comfortable engaging with clients, have excellent communication skills and be confident in challenging the status quo to achieve better software delivery outcomes. We particularly value the ability and drive to learn and develop and share new skills.
To summarise, we're looking for:
- Proven experience working as a Senior Performance Test Engineer, with skills in workload modelling and reporting
- Confident taking a proof of concept through to a deliverable outcome
- Excels at being a role model within and for their team
- An excellent communicator with a passion for all things technical testing and technology
- A creative, critical thinker with proven test analysis skills
- Solid technical and scripting/coding skills in either Perl, Groovy or Java
- Experience in using techniques such as visual models, BDD, specification by example(SBE), continuous integration and applying lean thinking is desirable
- Thrives on talking to both technical and business stakeholders to better understand and agree requirements
- Passion and confidence to set direction, mentor and provide support for the wider team
- Confident in working across varying software methodologies and working to aggressive timelines
- Ability to work in an environment where you can influence and direct change using tools and technology as your enabler
- Come armed with a toolbox encompassing one or more of the following [JMeter, LoadRunner, JConsole, or SPLUNK]
- Experience working across varied industries and technologies
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We're like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.