Assurity - a digital delivery consultancy
In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best digital thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
We're looking for experienced and exceptional Senior and Intermediate Business Analyst practitioners who combine depth in Business Analysis with a good track record of using Lean and Agile practices. You will lead and deliver on analysis and help our valued clients on their journey of discovery, improvement and transformation. You'll also help develop our practice thinking and contribute to helping drive the Lean approach to Business Analysis in the marketplace.
To be successful in this role, you will have hands-on Business Analysis experience and a solid working knowledge of a wide range of analysis techniques, especially in a Lean or Agile product development environment. You may have gained this experience through a range of roles, such as Business Analyst, Product Owner, Consultant etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirements definition, process design, and occasionally project setup for a range of client projects. With a clear focus on reducing waste through the implementation of effective lean techniques
- Working with clients to determine what their needs are, understand their business, and make recommendations on improvements to their work practices.
- Understanding requirements within a client environment and providing independent and objective advice regarding any impact on people, process, and technology.
- Working as part of a team to design and deliver agreed solutions, processes, or frameworks utilising knowledge in both Traditional and Agile Frameworks.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Assisting with sales opportunities, including opportunity identification and presenting proposals
Complementary skills which are advantageous
- Data analysis - knowing how to make sense of data and how to use it to gain insight
- User experience design
- Change leadership
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We're like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.