Assurity improves business and software outcomes for New Zealand's largest organisations. Our clients are delivering outcomes of higher quality, at greater speed, with lower costs and with happier, more engaged teams. It makes them more productive and more competitive. Nothing matters more to them, to their customers or to our nation. It's tough work and it takes amazing people to do it, but making a difference is a fantastic reward.
We've built a reputation for delivering these outcomes by understanding the best of what's happening out there, challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them
We're looking for experienced and exceptional Senior and Intermediate Business Analyst practitioners who combine depth in Business Analysis with a good track record of using Lean and Agile practices. You will lead and deliver on analysis and help our valued clients on their journey of discovery, improvement and transformation. You'll also help develop our practice thinking and contribute to helping drive the Lean approach to Business Analysis in the marketplace.
To be successful in this role, you will have hands-on Business Analysis experience and a solid working knowledge of a wide range of analysis techniques, especially in a Lean or Agile product development environment. You may have gained this experience through a range of roles, such as Business Analyst, Product Owner, Consultant etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirements definition, process design, and occasionally project setup for a range of client projects. With a clear focus on reducing waste through the implementation of effective lean techniques
- Working with clients to determine what their needs are, understand their business, and make recommendations on improvements to their work practices.
- Understanding requirements within a client environment and providing independent and objective advice regarding any impact on people, process, and technology.
- Working as part of a team to design and deliver agreed solutions, processes, or frameworks utilising knowledge in both Traditional and Agile Frameworks.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Assisting with sales opportunities, including opportunity identification and presenting proposals
Complementary skills which are advantageous
- Data analysis - knowing how to make sense of data and how to use it to gain insight
- User experience design
- Change leadership
You will have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. You'll also have a desire to be 'better at better' yourself. At Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that.
As we've grown, we've taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it's family here. We take care of each other because we're in it together.
We're a company of people with a shared vision; to put New Zealand Software Assurance on the global map and showcase our unique skills and ideas. This is an opportunity that doesn't come up very often, by applying, you'll have a chance to join our family and share in this incredible journey with us.