Assurity - a digital delivery consultancy
In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best digital thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
With mastery of Agile frameworks and practices within complex and challenging projects, you'll call upon your varied experience to really make a difference for our clients in this role. As part of the Agile Consulting Practice, you'll be comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, have excellent communication skills and be confident coaching stakeholders within large scale transformation programs of work.
What we're looking for:
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring experience to individual and wider client teams. This could relate to technical practices and all aspects of Scrum/Kanban, including planning and estimation, daily meetings, team collaboration, tracking progress, and retrospectives
- A background in coaching client Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and Managers on Agile leadership
- The ability to work directly with client product owners, to guide their thinking on the best ways of writing and ranking user stories, gathering customer feedback, and managing stakeholders
- Experience evaluating current design approaches and innovating continuously to leverage new ideas for the clients' benefit
- Capability in assisting clients with their move to enterprise agile, with the use of tools such as SAFe, Evidence Based Management, Portfolio Kanban, and other appropriate methods within the context of the assignment
- A passion for imparting knowledge onto others, ideally with prior experience in delivering training courses
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, our structured Better Futures programme allows you to do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We're like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.