Assurity improves software outcomes for New Zealand's largest organisations. Our clients are delivering software of higher quality, at greater speed, with less cost and with happier, more engaged teams. It makes them more productive and more competitive. Nothing matters more to them, to their customers or to our nation.
We're now looking for a Senior Agile Consultant to join our Auckland branch and help Assurity build on its leading position in delivering Agile transformations across New Zealand.
With mastery of Agile frameworks and practices within complex and challenging projects, you'll call upon your varied experience to really make a difference for our clients in this role. As part of the Agile Consulting Practice, you'll be comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, have excellent communication skills and be confident coaching stakeholders within large scale transformation programs of work.
What we're looking for:
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring experience to individual and wider client teams. This could relate to technical practices and all aspects of Scrum/Kanban, including planning and estimation, daily meetings, team collaboration, tracking progress, and retrospectives
- A background in coaching client Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and Managers on Agile leadership
- The ability to work directly with client product owners, to guide their thinking on the best ways of writing and ranking user stories, gathering customer feedback, and managing stakeholders
- Experience evaluating current design approaches and innovating continuously to leverage new ideas for the clients' benefit
- Capability in assisting clients with their move to enterprise agile, with the use of tools such as SAFe, Evidence Based Management, Portfolio Kanban, and other appropriate methods within the context of the assignment
- A passion for imparting knowledge onto others, ideally with prior experience in delivering training courses
You will have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. You'll also have a desire to be 'better at better' yourself. At Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that.
As we've grown, we've taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it's family here. We take care of each other because we're in it together.
We're a company of people with a shared vision; to put New Zealand Software Assurance on the global map and showcase our unique skills and ideas. This is an opportunity which doesn't come up very often, by applying, you'll have a chance to join our family and share in this incredible journey with us.