By engaging Assurity, our clients are delivering software and services of higher quality, at greater speed, with less cost and with happier, more engaged teams. It makes them more productive and more competitive. Nothing matters more to them, to their customers or to our nation.
We've built a reputation for delivering these outcomes by understanding the best of what's happening out there, challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It's tough work and it takes amazing people to do it, but making a difference to our clients and NZ is a fantastic reward.
This is a 10 month fixed term maternity cover contract, starting in early April 2017.
You will be involved in providing dedicated support to our practices across all the core elements of our business. Your success will enable us to remain competitive and ensure that we continue to make accurate, timely and informed business decisions.
This will be achieved by coordinating resourcing (matching demand and supply), dealing with bookings for new client requests and providing rich, accurate real-time reporting.
This is a varied role and the successful applicant will be dealing with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders across the Wellington branch.
To summarise, we're looking for:
- experience and knowledge of resource coordination and the best techniques to accurately predict demand and supply.
- An understanding of Information Technology and the wide range of positions associated with this field, preferably within a professional consulting services environment.
- The ability to work within tight timeframes, with multiple stakeholders and conflicting demands.
- The ability to assess requirements quickly and understand how to prioritise based on complex information.
- A skilled negotiator who can create win-win scenarios by understanding key drivers for resourcing decisions.
- This role deals with complex and large data sets, therefore strong knowledge of excel and other data manipulation tools is important
You will have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. You'll also have a desire to be 'better at better' yourself. At Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that.
As we've grown, we've taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently when compared to a large global employer. We can act fast and focus on our clients. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it's family here. We take care of each other because we can make the biggest impact if we act together.
This is an opportunity which doesn't come up very often. If you're interested in joining our team on an incredible journey we'd love to hear from you.