In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment.
We're now looking for a Principal Test Consultant in Christchurch who can help make a difference both at Assurity and with our clients. An exceptional individual who will bring fresh thinking to help our clients deliver better outcomes faster.
You will be a key part of the Christchurch leadership team, working alongside Principal Consultants from our other service lines (Agile, Lean Business Analysis). You will also work with a range of people from our Wellington and Branches branches to develop the strategy for taking testing services to market in Christchurch.
You will enjoy working with people and technology to help organisations transform and improve. You will be working closely with testing teams to introduce new practices such as context driven, Lean and continuous testing. A common approach we use is mentored learning - a combination of training and coaching. You will be involved in the delivery of training courses, and coaching of both Assurity and client teams.
To summarise, we're looking for:
- A true leader in the software community with a passion for elevating the software testing profession
- Experience in delivering complex testing solutions to a wide range of clients. Ideally having come from a professional services/consulting background.
- Excellent understanding of current and emerging software testing industry thinking, methodologies, standards, frameworks and processes
- Sound experience in test delivery with demonstrable experience with traditional and agile approaches a must
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to lead from the front, with passion and with a talent in bringing a team of skilled individuals together to achieve outstanding results
- Some proven skill in business development and/or understanding of how to grow both new and existing client relationships
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.