In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. The People Lead is the primary point of contact between Assurity and our staff, who are often based on a client site.
As the People Lead, you will provide regular coaching to 35 - 50 direct reports, facilitating them building both their technical and professional capability and supporting their career development whilst ensuring they feel connected to our organisation.
We're looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- A genuine focus on people. We have a number of core values that define our 'how' with our overarching value of 'care' taking priority
- A good grasp of people and HR frameworks and how these can be effectively implemented to achieve great results and delight our staff
- A good listener and facilitator. So that you can act as a sounding board for our staff and develop their trust and respect by achieving great outcomes
- A coaching mindset, encouraging those around you to step out of their comfort zone and reach their potential
- Someone who isn't afraid of difficult conversations and who can ensure feedback to their people is regular, fact based and fair
- Experience in leading and developing people to help them reach their full potential
- Is proactive and is capable of leading and owning a piece of work
- Is collaborative and has strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of IT professional services and with experience in developing the soft consulting skills in others.
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We're like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.