Start your career as a Consultant Tester at Assurity through the Assurity Graduate Programme for 2017!
- Join a graduate programme that's trained 100+ graduates since 2006
- Start your career with an industry-recognised employer that's 100% committed to your development
- Work for a growing NZ-owned and operated business
We're currently recruiting recent graduates who want to launch their careers in a growing industry. We don't only consider applicants with ICT degrees, but also those with other degrees (e.g. LLB, BCA, BA, BCOM). This is your chance to get your foot in the door of the ICT world.
Assurity is a delivery consultancy for the Digital Age with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Our team of over 220 talented practitioners helps New Zealand's largest enterprises to remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best digital thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
With an industry-wide shortage of skilled Consultant Testers, our comprehensive programme offers graduates the required skills and knowledge for a successful career and future in the software testing industry... with Assurity.
What we're looking for
- Recent graduates (within the last two years) with a tertiary degree from a recognised New Zealand University/Institute or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work in a team-driven collaborative environment
- Motivated to excel in an industry with high market demand
- Enthusiasm to be part of our company culture
- A strong passion for ICT and quality and software testing
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, our structured Better Futures programme allows you to do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We're like family; we take care of each other because we're in ICT together.
To apply, submit your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you're interested in a career with Assurity in software testing and the value you think Assurity brings to its clients.
Please only apply if you are currently in New Zealand and are able to obtain the right to work in New Zealand in this role.
Applications close at 1.00pm on Friday 14 April. The Programme starts on 10 July 2017, so you'll need to be ready to start with us on this date.