In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best digital thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
We're looking for a DevOps Consultant to join our team and help us maintain our leading position in this fast-growing and exciting IT sector.
We are looking for a skilled software professional to work with a range of our clients, helping them to improve their software delivery practices. This role requires someone who is passionate about their trade, with the ability to convey a strong message around continuous delivery and its' merits in producing better quality outcomes in a project environment.
What we're looking for:
- Considerable software development/operations experience
- Practical hands-on experience implementing organisational change through DevOps best practices
- Infrastructure automation, including provisioning and configuration management, using Chef, Terraform, Puppet or Ansible
- Automation of build, testing and deployment
- Experience with Continuous Integration servers and Release management
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principles and practices
- Ideally, experience with Spec by Example/BDD/ATDD and improving development practices and unit testing
- Introducing change across organisations
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We're like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.