In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality solutions at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
We're looking for a Design Thinking Consultant to join our team and help shape our clients futures.
If you're fascinated by emerging technologies and meta-trends, with an ability to translate these into meaningful commercial opportunities, then a Design Thinking Consultant role at Assurity will motivate you to deliver outstanding results. You might have run your own business and understand what it really means to create desirable, viable and feasible solutions. You might be self-taught in design thinking with practical experience running projects at speed and scale. Above all you will be a positive team player and contributor; we have ambitious goals only achievable when we're collaborating and focused. This is where you come in.
What we're looking for:
- The ability to run design sprints with senior stakeholders
- Hands-on proven expertise with design thinking tools and processes, such as customer journey mapping, value chain analysis and business modelling canvases
- A facilitator at heart, who is able to stretch themselves, fail and pivot 'on-stage' in the heat of the moment
- Deep experience with empathy work, including an ability to identify and translate insights into actionable and prototypal concepts
- An ability to link design concepts with genuine commercial opportunity
- Collaborators and team players
Having facilitated the 'Gift Giving' and 'Wallet' exercises doesn't count here; we are looking for passionate and skilled team members with deep design thinking experience.
Develop your career
You'll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We're like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.
A rare opportunity
We have an outstanding reputation for helping clients meet the challenges of the Digital Age. If you'd like to be part of a fast-growing, super-talented team that's focused on making a difference to how clients deliver technology, this could be your opportunity.